03 Feb Five Must-Have Plugins for New WordPress Websites
Whether you’re new to WordPress or just looking to bump up your plugin library, these 5 essential plugins are changing the game.
1. Possibly one of the most downloaded plugins of all-time, Wordfence Security keeps you protected. Wordfence is a free plugin that scans your entire site for vulnerabilities and alerts you in real time. This plugin gives you peace of mind, constant security, and provides solutions to any problem or attack.
2. For those new to WordPress or those with no HTML/CSS background, Visual Composer is a must. Cut build time in half while never touching a line of code. Visual Composer uses a drag and drop style page editor to help you create a professional and customizable website. Get full access for just $34, or try out the free demo. Be sure to check with your theme before purchase, some themes come with it installed!
3. Akismet helps you out with comment spam. It’s easy to download, free for personal blogs, and filters without any additional help (unless you want to)!
4. Need a contact form? Ninja Form’s got you covered. Another time saver that allows for full customization. Create multiple forms with no coding experience, all for free. This no limits form editor works well for new and seasoned WordPress bloggers alike.
5. Looking for a little more customization in your pages? Want to add Twitter feeds, contact info, or new menus on your sidebars? Black Studio TinyMCE Widget does just that. Another free and invaluable tool, this time for widgets.
Have another plugin you can’t live without? Let me know and I’ll add it to the list!